Put Savings On Automatic
If you think saving money is too difficult, and even have justifications to back you up.
We have the solutions to your saving hang-ups:
- I don't have the money.
That's the standard cry from those who wait to save what's left over. It never happens. Instead, "pay yourself first." Use the SWSFCU payroll deduction service and we'll automatically divert the amount you say, for as long as you say, to your savings account.
- For what little I can put aside, it doesn't pay.
- Consistent, regular savings are the only kind that add up. If you only can start with $10 a paycheck, do that now. When you see how that works, you'll find yourself raising the ante to $25, $50, or more over time. And yes, that pays.
- Payday and bill paying is too hectic to think about saving, too.
- Whoa, that's a lot like excuse No. 1. The solution here: Use direct deposit at SWSFCU and your paycheck starts working--earning dividends--right away, instead of waiting until you get around to making a deposit. That saves you time and, over time, the headstart saves money, too.
- But I'm paying too much on bills to save money.
Well, maybe we can help you there, too. Call one of our loan officers at (925) 228-4545 and we can discuss loan consolidation options. Sometimes we can reduce your interest rate, and that can reduce how much you owe and how long you'll be paying off the loan. And that, too, can pay off in savings.
The bottom line: The professionals at SWSFCU have the services and skills to help you automate your savings. Call us at (925) 228-4545 today.