SWSFCU is a not-for-profit financial institution based in Martinez, California. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Part-time Teller 1
SWSFCU, Martinez, CA
SWS Federal Credit Union is seeking a Part-time Teller to join a well-established Credit Union located in Martinez, CA.
Job Description Summary
- The person in this position will work 20 hours per week
- Provide high quality customer service by processing teller transactions efficiently and accurately
Essential Job Functions
- Process share deposits, loan payments, and account transfers
- Receive and disburse funds by cash or check after verification of signatures and member balances
- Post share deposits, loan payments, withdrawals, and mail and telephone transactions
- Issue temporary checks when appropriate
- Takes and process members’ request for Stop Payments
- Answer incoming calls
- Performs outbound calls for service/sales follow up
- Cross-sell credit union products and services
- Open, close and balance own cash drawer daily.
- Maintain drawer cash levels within prescribed amounts.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Typically, does not require prior experience
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma
- An unparalleled drive to do the right thing and provide great service
- Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
- Results driven
- Good at building relationships, collaboration and teamwork
- Good problem-solving skills