Notice of Annual SWSFCU Board of Directors’ Election
Notice: The Board of Directors’ annual meeting is scheduled for 5:00 PM, April 22th at the Shell Club House. The business meeting will feature gifts, prizes, giveaways, a buffet and the election for three director’s seats. The terms currently held by Johnny Chatman, Fred Crum, and Tim Tomko are scheduled to expire at this year’s Annual Meeting. Nominations may be submitted to a member of the nominating committee by April 15 accompanied by a brief statement of qualifications and biographical data. The elections will be conducted by ballot. If interested, please contact one of the following to start the process.
- Bill Sharkey (925) 228-1375
- Anne Randall (925) 939-9406 / cell (925) 708-2035
- Dan Glaze (707) 6430729 / cell (707) 328-4159
Also, please note that:
- Nominations may be made by petition signed by 1% of the members with a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 500, and
- When the number of nominees equals the number of positions, no new nominations are allowed from the floor and no ballot will be conducted.
General questions can be directed to credit union staff at (925) 228-4545.